The controls visitors use to interact with a website, such as button displays and gesture controls, are the website UI. On the other hand, UX is focused on the user's behaviour and feelings when using the website. The core components of UX/UI include:
- Information Architecture (IA) - IA is concerned with achieving the business goals by designing the site's information structure.
- Interaction Design (ID) - ID is concerned with creating the conceptual design using which the visitors interact with the website.
- Usability - Its objective is to ensure the visitors find the website easier to navigate and get the information they need faster.
- Wireframing - It is about creating a sample of the website to test the features, look, and usability before it is launched.
- Visual Design - It focuses on selecting the best visual elements, e.g., images, colours, icons, fonts, and identifying how the appearance of a website impacts the interaction of its visitors.
ALDS offers UI/UX design solutions through its skilled and dedicated designers for your following needs:
- Wireframe and Prototyping - Our design team creates wireframes & prototypes using the best tools and methods for faster deployments.
- Mobile First and Responsive Design - Our skilled team of designers create websites that work across devices.
- UX Design - We deliver designs that engage, improve interactions and retain.
- Usability Audits - Our designers help evaluate your website's or app's UI evaluation.
Choosing UI/UX design best practices provides these advantages to your projects:
- Customer Acquisition & Retention - Well-designed UX/UI helps gain customers' trust and increases the odds of acquiring and retaining them.
- Reduces development time and cost - Efficient UX/UI reduces clutter and avoids usability issues.
- Increased productivity - A good UX/UI increases the productivity of customers and employees, thereby reducing wasted time and bounce rates.
- More user engagement - Interactions like Call-to-action are increased due to better user engagements offered by efficient UX/UI.
Leading companies choose ALDS for their Design needs for the following reasons:
- Fast Delivery: We have a consistent track record of delivering on-time designs as per client specifications.
- Honesty and Transparency: We keep our clients best informed about every aspect, including status and resources deployed, making the whole process transparent.
- Skilled Team: Our certified and experienced designers provide clients with the best designs to suit their business needs.
- Best Technical Support: Our support team promptly provides you with the best solutions to your Design/UX problems.