Telemedicine uses telecommunications technology that allows health care professionals to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients at a distance. Although it has existed for decades, it has gone mainstream due to the Covid-19 pandemic and has become an increasingly important tool for the healthcare industry. Telemedicine has the following key features:
- Video Conferencing - Telemedicine systems enable video and audio conferencing to allow practitioners to diagnose patients using visual and audio clues in addition to symptoms disclosed.
- Document Generation - Telemedicine systems allow for automating the generation and storage of logs, records, and transcripts of the patient-physician interaction.
- Remote Scheduling and Appointments - Telemedicine systems provide online appointments, scheduling, and payment of fees.
- Patient History Management and Analysis - Telemedicine systems also manage their historical data helping physicians to make a better diagnosis.
ALDS offers solutions for your following Telemedicine needs:
- Custom Telemedicine Solutions - We design and develop custom Telemedicine solutions with advanced features that provide complete automation and analytics.
- Turnkey Telemedicine Solutions - Our deployment team assists you in setup and deploying our turnkey Telemedicine solutions in a matter of a few clicks.
- Telemedicine Integration - Our development team allows you to integrate our telemedicine solution into your hospital-specific system or other third-party tools.
- Maintenance and Upgrade - We keep your Telemedicine up and running at peak loads and eliminate downtimes. We also offer continuing updates and upgrades for your Telemedicine solution.
Telemedicine applications provide the following advantages to your clinic/hospital:
- Productivity - Telemedicine provides automation across processes from appointment booking, scheduling, handling basic queries using bots, payments, etc., leading to higher staff productivity.
- Increased Revenues - Telemedicine allows providers to operate remotely beyond their physical service areas and provide super specialty consultations to unserved areas like rural neighborhoods.
- Decreased Overheads - Telemedicine reduces administrative overheads by allowing providers to cut and rationalize staff due to automation of processes like booking, scheduling, support, payments, etc.
- Scheduling Flexibility - Telemedicine software can be used anytime and anywhere, allowing providers the option of offering service at odd hours or on holidays without even being open physically.
Why choose ALDS for your Telemedicine needs?
- Data security : Our experts know that data security and integrity are the cornerstones of every Telemedicine solution. We provide you with impeccable security and safeguards.
- Skilled Team : Our seasoned and experienced team offers you the best and most customizable Telemedicine solutions.
- Affordable & Time-saving : We allow you to save time and money with turnkey telemedicine solutions that are affordable.
- 24x7 Technical Support : Our CRM support team promptly provides you with all the answers to employee queries and guides them to address all technical issues.