A service portal or self-service portal is a web-based platform that lets users seek information, send requests, schedule services, and resolve issues. The most common service portals are Customer self-service portals, employee self-service portals, and government service portals. Service Portals have the following key features:
- Knowledge Base - Self-service portals allow users to access information from a collection of FAQs, articles, videos, diagrams, how-to guides, and more.
- Password Reset - Self-service portals also allow customers to reset their service access passwords.
- Service Requests - Service portals allow users to request, cancel, re-activate services; place, track or cancel orders; request a replacement, make appointments, and more.
- Community Forums - Collaborative forums enable customers to share their knowledge and provide helpful tips regarding services and products.
ALDS offers solutions for your following Service Portals needs:
- Custom Service Portals - We design and develop custom solutions with advanced features like AI-powered bots, dashboards, etc., that suit your organization's needs.
- Turnkey Service Portals - Our deployment team assists you in setup and deploying our Turnkey Service Portal solution in a matter of a few clicks.
- Service Portals Integration - Our development team allows you to integrate our Service Portals solution into your organization-specific system or other third-party tools.
- Maintenance and Upgrade - We keep your Service Portals up and running at peak loads and eliminate downtimes. We also offer continuing updates and upgrades for your Service Portal solution.
Service Portals applications provide the following advantages to your organization:
- Productivity - Service Portals provide solutions to the majority of repetitive and routine queries, allowing your support employees to focus on complex queries and problems, leading to higher staff productivity and satisfaction.
- Data generation - Service Portals allow providers to log consumer data, gain insights into their behavior, and modify your product and services.
- Decreased Overheads - As Service Portals reduce common queries to support agents through the use of Knowledge Base, forums, etc., allowing organizations to cut or rationalize staff.
- 24x7 Availability - Service Portals help customers even at odd hours or on holidays allowing customers to access info anytime.
Why choose ALDS for your Service Portals needs?
- Data security : Our experts know that data security and integrity are the top priority of every organization. We provide your organization's portal with world-class security and safeguards.
- Skilled Team : Our seasoned and well-experienced team offers you the best and most customizable Service Portals solutions with an intuitive User Experience.
- Affordable & Time-saving : We allow your organization to save time and money with our Turnkey Service Portal solution that is quick to deploy and cost-effective.
- 24x7 Technical Support : Our Service Portal support team promptly provides you with all the answers to employee queries and guides them to address all technical issues.