Angular is a Google-funded front-end framework for building scalable and highly dynamic single-page client applications using HTML and TypeScript. Angular is one of the most widely used and has the following features:
- Two-Way Data Binding - Angular allows the View layer to represent the Model layer exactly, staying in perfect synchronization.
- MVC Architecture - Angular separates code into three components, allowing painless and faster development.
- Cross-Platform - Angular can be used to develop web apps, progressive web applications (PWA), or native apps.
- Free and Open Source - Angular is open-source and free and does not require any license fees for its use.
ALDS helps you accomplish business objectives by providing you with a vast array of Angular development services, including:
- Custom Frontend Development - We provide a fully customized app front-end coupled with server-side frameworks like Laravel, Nest.js, Express, and Node.js.
- Cross-Platform App Development - We leverage Angular to develop rich and highly dynamic client-facing UI to power your apps.
Development with Angular provides organizations with a wide range of fundamental advantages like:
- Performance and speed - Web apps made with Angular deliver an app-like experience with reduced bandwidth consumption.
- Vast Community Support - With the backing of Google and the community, Angular provides extensive tools, libraries, support, and technical documentation.
- Modularity - Angular is modular and hence provides a mechanism of dividing code into reusable chunks which are easy to understand, replace and maintain.
Why choose ALDS for your Angular projects?
- On-time Delivery: We have a consistent track record of on-time delivery of projects as per client specifications.
- Transparency: We keep our clients fully informed about every aspect, including status and resources deployed, making the whole process transparent.
- Skilled Team: Our certified Angular team is competent and has years of experience in front-end development.
- Technical Support: Our support team promptly provides you with all the answers to your technical queries.